Paper Weights

Well, I think we have kind of got down to it definitely being two different paper suppliers used - one is on 9 lives 250gsm matt laminate and the other is on Hello 250gsm matt laminate.

As for what they're doing to put it right, they seem to be working with our marketing coordinator in sorting something out, so I'm sure it will be fine in the end, some discount on a future job or something.

Well, I think we have kind of got down to it definitely being two different paper suppliers used - one is on 9 lives 250gsm matt laminate and the other is on Hello 250gsm matt laminate.

As for what they're doing to put it right, they seem to be working with our marketing coordinator in sorting something out, so I'm sure it will be fine in the end, some discount on a future job or something.

I assume the one printed in hello is the 'flimsey' one. its probably one of the best sheets on the market for whiteness and coating but also one of the most feable in terms of bulk

I assume the one printed in hello is the 'flimsey' one. its probably one of the best sheets on the market for whiteness and coating but also one of the most feable in terms of bulk

Yep, spot on, the Hello one is the flimsey one :icon_wink:

Back