Paper air fresheners for cars

Mahdi Tohidian

Dear Friends,
Good day.
This is Mahdi. I am going to produce paper car air fresheners. I have a problem with finding a suitable source for paper boards. please kindly inform me if you know any supplier for blank unscented paper boards (as a raw material) for producing paper air fresheners.
Best regaards
Mahdi

Dear Friends,
Good day.
This is Mahdi. I am going to produce paper car air fresheners. I have a problem with finding a suitable source for paper boards. please kindly inform me if you know any supplier for blank unscented paper boards (as a raw material) for producing paper air fresheners.
Best regaards
Mahdi
...also where are you based as this is mainly a UK site.

Dear Sir,
Thanks for your message.
I need 100 cm*70cm paper boards. The density should be 480 g/m2 or more. As we are new in this industry, we estimate to consume 5000 boards/ month. For your information, I live in Turkey.
Regards.

There are plenty of places that make custom air fresheners quite cheaply (especially in China).

Wouldn't it be easier to use one of those?

If you do want to make your own the the material seems very similar to that used to make coasters/beer mats.

There are plenty of places that make custom air fresheners quite cheaply (especially in China).

Wouldn't it be easier to use one of those?
I know the chines manufacturers. But their quality is not as good as the famous brand names. Those kinds of paper air fresheners does not smell for a long time.

Back