Panorama

wac

I've got an upcoming University submission I can't decide which one to put forward.

Which one do you prefer on face value?

Note: the panoramas are vertical but I rotated them for viewing purposes.

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

I like number 2. It looks the most exciting and has some strong perspective elements to it as well as some interesting colour. The others are nice also, but don't have the same vibrance and life to them.
Number 2 also packs a whole lot more visual variety than the others. The stairs, the black panels, the different floors, and the ceiling... the whole image has more going on in terms of texture and structures. I also think it's more balanced as an image. Nice work.

Cheers Jim, I always favoured that one but you know what its like when you've been staring at things for long enough, you lose perspective. Do you think it would be completely absurd to display it horizontally rather than vertically?

That really depends on what kind of project it's for and what the context is. Personally I think it would look awesome displayed vertically about 9 feet tall.

Some great photo's there Wac. The one with the numbers is reminiscent of a launch pad for a shuttle.

Back