Paint by numbers - templates

Jitka N.

Hello,
we want to start our own e-shop with paint by numbers. Do you know about some database with picutres ready for paint by numbers? We need thousands of those pictures. It doesn´t matter if it is paid database or for free. Thank you in advance!

Levi

Staff member
let me get this straight.... you want to start a store with paint by number pictures in but have none of your own so wanting them for free (likely copyright issues there) or you're going to pay for them so you can sell them on..... if you/we can find a database of paid images, so can anyone looking for them and they'll also be cheaper than your pricing...

It just doesn't make any sense to me in all honesty.

Wardy

Even if you can magically find a 'database' of these images, it doesn't mean you can automatically take those images and sell them yourself. They're probably produced by sweatshops
in somewhere like China, but even so, if you want thousands of them it will cost you multiple thousands for the rights to the images.

Jitka N.

let me get this straight.... you want to start a store with paint by number pictures in but have none of your own so wanting them for free (likely copyright issues there) or you're going to pay for them so you can sell them on..... if you/we can find a database of paid images, so can anyone looking for them and they'll also be cheaper than your pricing...

It just doesn't make any sense to me in all honesty.
Hello. We want to print them and sell them together with colors and brushes...not just sell the pictures online. For example we are looking for pictures like this https://paintbynumbers.shop/collections/best-selling/products/solitary-flower We don´t want them for free, more likely we want to some database wherewe can bought a license. We understand there is a lot of work behind this.

retired

I understanding you are a startup, so if you are just starting I would recommend you to focus on the art that you think is trending and popular with the audience that you targeted, and contact those artists and ask for permission/license. You can make deals such as your company credits and promotes them while they do the same about you. It's a good aprroach to get going and build a customer base. Don't try to approach everything instantly, make small steps.