Outsourcing

Hi, I am currently trying to find people to outsource work to. Keeping work flow going for me, means passing some jobs that require a good few man hours to teams of people that can do it quicker.

However, the quality of freelancers or teams to pool from on Elance, Freelance and even PPH is pretty bad. Does anybody have any recommendations or experience on this?

Best to get to know some people you can count on. I wouldn't just pass on work to a random freelancer from a site such as those you've listed, as I've found the business model of those sites attracts any and all. I do however pass on details to a few people on this site, as well as a few people I know personally.

What sort of work is it? I'm looking to grow my business a great deal this year, so I'm looking for new avenues for work/clients. Of course, I'd also be happy to negotiate a finders fee of some kind :icon_biggrin:

Hi, I can understand your frustration, as a member of PPH, it seems that more and more jobs offered aren't looking for professional designers but just offering a ridulously low fee for projects. This doesn't encourage me to promote my services on the site and I'm sure it's true of others.
With 25 years experience I know what I can do, how long it will take me and what to charge - I'm not sure that's true of everyone on these sites.
Good luck with your search and have a great 2014.

Nick
END associates

Best to get to know some people you can count on. I wouldn't just pass on work to a random freelancer from a site such as those you've listed, as I've found the business model of those sites attracts any and all. I do however pass on details to a few people on this site, as well as a few people I know personally.

What sort of work is it? I'm looking to grow my business a great deal this year, so I'm looking for new avenues for work/clients. Of course, I'd also be happy to negotiate a finders fee of some kind :icon_biggrin:

Paul has pretty much said exactly what I was going to say. I am very interested in the work you are looking to outsource and I am keen to know what kind of work it is, that way I will know how much of a help I can be. Please PM me any details, Thank you.

I would be interested in knowing more about the work which you are looking to outsource. I too have a list of professionals that I use from time to time whose work is outstanding.

Back