Outsourcing Printing

DaisyGirlDesigns

Hello again :)

Not sure if this is good or bad news...haha but i have left my job as a designer in a busy office to set up on my own as, among lots of other things, i was appalled at the way i was made to treat and handle customers at this studio... especially as some of them were people i know locally through my personal networking, so here i am making things work by myself and providing people with quality design and quality customer service!

They told customers that they printed inhouse, whilst infact they never... i am not overly impressed with the standard of printers they used, so wondered if you guys had any links to printers you would recommend? I am trying to collate quotes so i can find a printer to be a loyal customer to as i feel that loyalty aids reliability...

any suggestions :up:

If Sarah only did a 30 day account like my other supplies and not online payment on order she may have got a lot more work.

We can cater for all your print requirements. We pride ourselves on our quality of both service and product.

Have a look at our website (link below) if you can't see something you require please don't hesitate to contact us.

I'm the franchisee in my area for The Online Print Company.

The quality is great, you get free delivery, and you can alter the production speed to suit your budget. There are plenty of standard print products, along with promotional items, such as mugs and mouse mats.

There are a few special offers currently running on flyers and business cards, plus an additional 10% off all Recycled Products till the end of the month using this code at checkout: REC001

Additionally we are currently in the process of adding a Custom Quoting Section for custom print jobs.

If you are interested, you can order a free sample pack from the site, or if you PM me your details I can have one sent out.

Hey guys, just got back from a weekend in Devon so need to catch up on what i;ve missed!!

Thanks for the compliment Berry!

And Daisygirldesigns i could send you a sample pack if you'd like to see the quality?

And Berry, we're happy to let people have an account after they've made quite a few online orders ;), but only for bespoke items, not the cheaper reduced priced items on the website. Just in case you didn't know...... :)

I've just received a sample pack from Sarah. at printedeasy, and I have to say I'm very impressed, I'm resisting the urge to get business card magnets made now, thank you so much, hopefully I'll be able to bring some work your way in the future :)

just to let you know your other thread went a bit spazzed, otherwise we'd usually reply!

welcome, btw :)

Thanks Becky! Did you get business card magnet samples in your sample pack because i can always send you some more if you get tempted!

Back