Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Our Cats Ben and Jerry :)

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by chrismitchell, Oct 30, 2009.

1. :) just got some piccies of our new Cats :) Ben and Jerry :D

[​IMG]
    This is both Ben and Jerry together having some Milk

And here are some piccies of Jerry, Ben was too hard to stop running around to take a piccie but will do later :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:up:

2. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Aww very cute... that's what i'll look like 2moro when i dress up as a black and white cat!!

3. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

i bet not as cute as those:p

4. charles

charles Senior Member

hot

5. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

ooohhh send us a pic in ally!

6. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

ha think more scary cat so prob not as cute!! i'll post some pics on sun if i'm not too hungover! There's 8 of us all going as different things!

7. glenwheeler

Are you going round Middlesbrough? If so where @ I might see you guys out!

8. charles

charles Senior Member

this calls for a new post your Halloween pictures thread!

9. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Ha yeah I am... not totally sure round the bars i assume then either walkabout or emipre. Hopefully empire cos' i'm not a big fan of walkabout and think empire everyone gets really dressed up! Are you dressing up?

10. glenwheeler

I dunno if I am going yet but yes I i go. Empire would be ideal, it has a creepy feel about it to start with! Dont you think? Have a good time where ever you go anyway. I know there's a big Halloween thing going on down southfield road, my friend is doing the photography for it.

11. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Oh right cool might check out Southfield Rd then!
    So look out for a cat, a vampire, a skeleton, a zombie, a witch and some more all in black tutus! lol

12. Greg

Greg Active Member

Haha great names for the cats Chris! :D

13. ta Greg :) they also have a cuddly fish :) called Phish food :p LOL

14. glenwheeler

lol will do! Hope to see you there. You are going as a cat right? If you get some randomer coming up to you saying hi...its probably me

15. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

lol yeah a cat.. i'll keep a look out! :batman:

16. tim

tim Senior Member

HAHA HOW AMAZING ARE ThEY!

17. Greg

Greg Active Member

Thanks to Ben & Jerry for reminding me what my favourite food is just in time for the new avatar theme :D

18. LOL @ Greg :) I should've done that myself :lol: but never mind :) Beanz Meanz Heinz :D Or farts :p

Unfortunately we think that Ben has a bit of a cold (as the RSPCA people we adopted them from said they had a bit of an outbreak of cat flu in the cattery :( so we are keeping an eye on him over the weekend, might have to take him to the vet :( )