• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Our Cats Ben and Jerry :)

C

chrismitchell

:) just got some piccies of our new Cats :) Ben and Jerry :D

This is both Ben and Jerry together having some Milk

And here are some piccies of Jerry, Ben was too hard to stop running around to take a piccie but will do later :D

:up:

allyally2k

ha think more scary cat so prob not as cute!! i'll post some pics on sun if i'm not too hungover! There's 8 of us all going as different things!

charles

allyally2k said:
ha think more scary cat so prob not as cute!! i'll post some pics on sun if i'm not too hungover! There's 8 of us all going as different things!
this calls for a new post your Halloween pictures thread!

allyally2k

Ha yeah I am... not totally sure round the bars i assume then either walkabout or emipre. Hopefully empire cos' i'm not a big fan of walkabout and think empire everyone gets really dressed up! Are you dressing up?

I dunno if I am going yet but yes I i go. Empire would be ideal, it has a creepy feel about it to start with! Dont you think? Have a good time where ever you go anyway. I know there's a big Halloween thing going on down southfield road, my friend is doing the photography for it.

Oh right cool might check out Southfield Rd then!
So look out for a cat, a vampire, a skeleton, a zombie, a witch and some more all in black tutus! lol

allyally2k said:
Oh right cool might check out Southfield Rd then!
So look out for a cat, a vampire, a skeleton, a zombie, a witch and some more all in black tutus! lol
lol will do! Hope to see you there. You are going as a cat right? If you get some randomer coming up to you saying hi...its probably me

C

chrismitchell

LOL @ Greg :) I should've done that myself :lol: but never mind :) Beanz Meanz Heinz :D Or farts :p

Unfortunately we think that Ben has a bit of a cold (as the RSPCA people we adopted them from said they had a bit of an outbreak of cat flu in the cattery :( so we are keeping an eye on him over the weekend, might have to take him to the vet :( )