Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[OSX] time management/tracking software for freelance

Discussion in 'General Software & Hardware Forum:' started by makemassair, Feb 25, 2009.

1. makemassair

makemassair Member

Taking the plunge from next week and already have some work come in :)

What software, if any are people using to track the time spent on jobs etc... scheduling etc...

2. tim

tim Senior Member

i had one tagged... called Less Time Spent. Only a web app which annoyed me but was brilliantly organised and easy to use.

3. makemassair

makemassair Member

4. tim

tim Senior Member

yeah i still use less time spent, it's well good IMO, but i know there's also a great deal of competition for that market, so anything could be better. just went with the first decent one.

5. makemassair

makemassair Member

Cool. That makes sense. I'll give it a go. I'd prefer something non web based as there is always the risk I'd start looking at something other than what I should as the browser is open. :lol:

No self control haha.

6. tim

tim Senior Member

Yeah lol I totally agree! Luckily for me the only times I've recorded my hours per week was when everything's uploading, so have time to muck around on the web.

7. makemassair

makemassair Member

I reckon I'll give it a go. £44 isn't too much for a program to make sure things are properly done.

I'm actually negotiating 2 projects at the mo so will be good to trial whilst I have some time if I mess it up haha.

8. ch3tzy

ch3tzy Senior Member

9. makemassair

makemassair Member