Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Online Clothes Store - Any good ones?

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Xenonsoft, Sep 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Looking to get a few t-shirts, wondered if you lads knew of any decent places online to get some? Already looked at next, pretty expensive (~£25 for a T) and didn't like that much.

Needs to be a reasonable size (reputation) site for credibility. Cheers.

2. Harland

Harland Junior Member

3. Anon.

Anon. Senior Member

Depending on what type of Tees your after (branded or not etc), these guys are pretty good

chemicaluk.com Clothing Store. Next day delivery

Good variety and normally got a good sale on, I've ordered from them loads of time and never had a problem :up:

4. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

oh my god, my time to shine!!!!

tell me exactly what you are looking for, baring in mind your rough size in the UK standards and I will point you in the right direction. I know soooooo many amazing shirt companies, I even know discount codes for alot of the US ones that bring prices under $25 which is GBP is dam good!

I can even get super nerdy and talk about brands of shirt, and the printing process they use!!!!

5. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

never buy clothes online if you are a well dressed person. I will only buy what fits my body in the mirror of the store's dressing room. Even t-shrts need trying on these days.:D

6. Anon.

Anon. Senior Member

I tend to buy from the same brands so I know what fits top wise. I never buy jeans online though, sizes never seem consistent.

7. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

8. Tony

Tony Member

Beat me to it!

ASOS.

Seconded but also no link.

9. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

10. br3n

br3n Senior Member

actually agree, every brand has different sizes and fits :s

threadless.com or tanktheory.com are two possibilities.

11. Sunburn

Sunburn Active Member

12. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

ASOS is great. Topman has some good stuff as well.

13. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

i am going to have to disagree with freezy and bren for a change, so many amazing designers print on American Apparel and do small runs, I know their medium is a little snug on me, but I could just eat a little less!

If not the common second choice is gildan, medium is a little more generous than AA, more comfortable. But it's knowing the brand of shirt they print on, I think most large scale retailers will have their own sizes, but then I case shirt designers myself!

14. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

what about after washing them the first time and you end up looking like hulk inside a tee!

15. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

16. CSparkes

CSparkes Senior Member

17. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Cheers lads (and lasses), I'll keep them all in mind :D

18. seems like there are loads of places :)

19. br3n

br3n Senior Member

Chav.

20. br3n

br3n Senior Member

how can you post that on a design forum???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.