• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Online Clothes Store - Any good ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenonsoft

Looking to get a few t-shirts, wondered if you lads knew of any decent places online to get some? Already looked at next, pretty expensive (~£25 for a T) and didn't like that much.

Needs to be a reasonable size (reputation) site for credibility. Cheers.

mrp2049

oh my god, my time to shine!!!!

tell me exactly what you are looking for, baring in mind your rough size in the UK standards and I will point you in the right direction. I know soooooo many amazing shirt companies, I even know discount codes for alot of the US ones that bring prices under $25 which is GBP is dam good!

I can even get super nerdy and talk about brands of shirt, and the printing process they use!!!!

h_freezy

never buy clothes online if you are a well dressed person. I will only buy what fits my body in the mirror of the store's dressing room. Even t-shrts need trying on these days.:D

Anon.

I tend to buy from the same brands so I know what fits top wise. I never buy jeans online though, sizes never seem consistent.

br3n

h_freezy said:
never buy clothes online if you are a well dressed person. I will only buy what fits my body in the mirror of the store's dressing room. Even t-shrts need trying on these days.:D
actually agree, every brand has different sizes and fits :s

threadless.com or tanktheory.com are two possibilities.

mrp2049

i am going to have to disagree with freezy and bren for a change, so many amazing designers print on American Apparel and do small runs, I know their medium is a little snug on me, but I could just eat a little less!

If not the common second choice is gildan, medium is a little more generous than AA, more comfortable. But it's knowing the brand of shirt they print on, I think most large scale retailers will have their own sizes, but then I case shirt designers myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.