Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One Piece

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by CSparkes, Oct 21, 2010.

1. CSparkes

CSparkes Senior Member

2. now that might be a christmas present LOL
  3. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

can't beat getting home from work, getting into your desert camo onesie the hitting the couch wrapping up in a slanket, oh yeah... (nod)

4. rossnorthernunion

rossnorthernunion Senior Member

That is the ****test thing i've ever seen.

Looks like the pedo bear without the mask.
  5. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

There's no 't' in coolest Ross :D
  6. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Is that you modelling it sparkes :O
  7. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

no different to this is it Glen :D

8. yellowdog

yellowdog Member

I went to a fashion show last year that a friend was dancing in and 'onepiece' was one of the brands that had a catwalk section of about 10 minutes. Thought I could possibly wear one of these at home if I was 100% certain that no one would ever see me so I checked out the website after the show with my 10% off token at the ready....£120!! No chance.
  9. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

necro thread check the date.....
  10. yellowdog

yellowdog Member

I'm just getting used to the site so didn't see the date there. Now I know to check before posting so thanks for the pointer.
  11. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Surely if it's a thread you can add to rather than a question which has been answered months ago it's ok Levi?

You want to try tk max as they had loads of cheap ones before chrimbo, animal ones with heads and tails, if that's what you're in to :)

Not you Levi, you're strictly shirt and v neck aren't you? ;)
  12. Levi

but really was it adding to a thread that had really finished nearly a year and a half ago.....
  13. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Yes, maybe the thread is as out of fashion as adult baby grows will be shortly, especially at £120 a pop! Was thinking though on my drive home from work they should do onesies that look like normal clothes but all as a one piece. Jeans, tshirt hoodie all in one, suit shirt tie, would be really handy and mean you could get an extra 15 minutes on your morning alarm!

14. Levi

you still own a shell suit don't you.....
  15. I'm very tempted to lock this thread :)
  16. Levi

you bought one didn't you...... :p
  17. nope.. would love to though :p just can't warrant £150 for a giant onesie :p LOL
  18. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Ban 'em and burn 'em. There was a bloke on the news doing push-ups while wearing a onesie over his suit a few weeks ago. Yup, the north-east is so peaceful we get news stories on the onesie phenomenon. I know a woman in her late 40s who owns a Tigger onesie. She is slightly mental and tigger-obsessed though.
  19. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

I might just stich my pj's together later :up:
  20. yellowdog

yellowdog Member

I bought my girlfriend a 'budget' one of these for £60 and annoyingly she wears it every moment she's at home. When she starts wearing it outside it will mysteriously vanish.