Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One of those days?

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by tim, Jan 9, 2009.

1. tim

tim Senior Member

It's one of them for me.

I've spent so much time doing essay after essay after essay, and my teachers can't be bothered to mark it accordingly!

They put no effort into caring about my work and then wonder why I'm not motivated when I get to mock exams.

Anyway, my real question was, is it just me that has the occasional bad day, every other day, or do you guys actually have bad times too?

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

Everyone does Tim! and don't worry, it's finally Friday!!

3. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

TFIF! (the best interweb short hand there is!)

4. tim

tim Senior Member

Yeah, true!

Call me a pessimist, but there's still only a few more hours before school again.

One day, I'm actually going to burn it down! XD

(If the school does burn down, and someone's investigating me, I didn't mean this!)

5. Greg

Greg Active Member

You didn't mean to do it?
    Or you didn't mean to say that you was going to do it on a public forum prior to doing it?

6. tim

tim Senior Member

Depends on what I do, so I'm gonna say both!

7. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

Comic value 10/10! - Greg I notice your getting near your 1,000th post! - what happens then? is design forums millenium bug proof?? will it explode? or do you just throw a party?

8. Greg

Greg Active Member

I am getting worringly near to that 'You're obsessed with Design Forums, you do remember that you work as a freelancer for a living - go and do some work' level. We could see a meltdown, or my keyboard might, I don't think it expected to be typing 1000 posts on DF before the end of January!

EDIT- That made me sound like an autoreply answer machine again!! Which I can assure you I'm not.
    Would you like fries with that?

9. tim

tim Senior Member

LOL at that!

I think we should have a national DF party!!

You know Greg, you could actually start your own web design conference thing and invite DF members to pay/whatever if you really wanted to.

10. berry

berry Active Member

As Vice-Chairman of the Birmingham Anti-Arson School Committee, I'm afraid Tim that we'll be sending along the The A-Unit to your house this evening to superglue your fingers to your testicles and put lighted matchsticks up your nose. Better safe than sorry, schools cost money you know!

11. Greg

Greg Active Member

We could try and plan a Design Forums meetup sometime in the future, just a casual thing, the hardest bit would be in deciding where to have it!! Would be an excuse to get a DF shirt printed up.. I'm such a geek!

I think you'll find that's the 'Birmingham Anti-Arson Learning Environment Committee' Berry! ;)

12. tim

tim Senior Member

LOL! I'll be sure to check for any A-Units under my bed from now on. forget boogey monsters!

And WOW I want a Design Forums shirt! Speaking of that, my grandad does this professionally already, so I could easily get them for you!

13. Greg

Greg Active Member

Cool, we'll have to look into that when some time comes up, it could even be a Design Forums contest, to design the shirt, although not sure if the developer crowd would be so interested in that one!

14. tim

tim Senior Member

lol, oh well! They can learn to be jealous of our mad design skillz, izzit.

15. Sunburn

Sunburn Active Member

Even us developers have a "sense" of design :)

16. tim

tim Senior Member

There we go!

Oh and the A-Unit, ignore my tag... "teachers i kill you!", it's err... definitely ... err.. not intentional?