• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Onartis

Kevin

Hey there,
My name is NO PEEKING IN THIS TOPIC :p and I'm a 16 year old student in Belgium. I've been working with Photoshop for like 4 years on and off. Starting with signatures and moving onto large canvas, you know the drill, I ended up at web design like 10 months ago.

I have an empty site (www.onartis.com) which is empty because every time I make a design, I redesign it atleast two or three times and I end up not using it anyway (probably 16 versions or something similar). Fortunately, I've got the opportunity to be working part time at my brothers' web agency (www.digiti.be - also a empty site :D ) where I've been picking up a lot of tricks.

I can't remember how I got to this site but I really liked the design so I started browsing through some of the topics for a couple days before I registered. And here I am :)

Any questions?

tim

:D afternoon!

hope the forum is useful to you, i've only been here about 3 months and my standards design and coding wise have increased big time.

C

chrismitchell

Welcome to the Design Forums Kevin :) enjoy your stay :)

we have cookies :) :cookiemonster:

Greg

Hi Kevin,

I've spoken to you in a few threads around the forum but only just realized that I missed your introduction thread! A belated welcome to Design Forums, good to have you around :)

Thanks,
Greg