On lookout for East coast Kent freelance designer

pcbranding

Hello.
I'm on the look out for a reliable graphic designer to help me out as and when I get too busy to handle everything myself. Ideally, the designer would be local to me on the east coast of Kent as I think proximity will help in the early stages of briefing.

A lot of my work is Illustrator-based packaging graphics with some Quark brochure work and the kind of work you'd be helping with would be setting copy/making amendments to text. Not massively creative, but if the right project comes along then I may ask you to help brainstorm.

This isn't a full time position, nor regular freelance - I'm just looking to make contacts with some local people who might be up for short-notice work.

Please email me or skype: 'paulcartwrightbranding' if you're interested.

Paul

Freelance Graphic Designer

Hi Paul,

I am a freelance graphic designer based in Hastings and I'm working on some packaging design at the moment. I really enjoy creating a new brand and designing generally, I also do a lot of artwork too so if you do get enough work in that you need another pair of hands I'm your girl.

I've just started following you on Twitter, also my company Mediabeetles has also started following you. Hope you like my tweets and I look forward to yours.

My website will be uploaded soon for you look at and see if you like my work.

Kind regards,
Samantha Hallam.
Graphic Designer/Artworker
MediaBeetlesUK

Back