• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

OK where to buy Adobe software

i've found this place

King Of Software

What do you guys reckon, i really distrust places that sell hi priced products for so cheap.

It's just a company i know need to buy a legit copy of indesign not the whole creative suite.

Thanks for your help

kiss kiss

berry

Don't gamble your money.
There is no such thing a free lunch.
Most retailers have a 15%- 25% genuine mark up on products. ( Unless it's a chain supermarket demand up to 50% from suppliers) Always ask......How can they make money from this sale? If you can't figure that out then, they can't, so it's a bad call. Buyer Beware.

Cheers for that, ok so for instance has anyone bought adobe software from places like pcworld or anythin?

What chain suppliers have you used?

mrp2049

Berry said:
We have a PC World Business account - no problems, next day delivery if not in stock.
first time i've ever heard anyone say anything positive about pc world! and my friend worked for them!

berry

mrp2049 said:
first time i've ever heard anyone say anything positive about pc world! and my friend worked for them!
I'm surprised too! but in 3 years we have bought macs, laptops, software, and peripherals from them and they have been spot on. I think it possible helps having a Business Account and a having a good relationship with the guys in that dept. I would never buy a cheap PC from them tho!

Do you have to call Pc world to get your hands on anything other than adobe photoshop, thats all they seem to have online adobe wise ??

br3n

mrp2049 said:
Dont forget, you rarely hear how good a company is or how qwell something works, you only hear the negatives.

Somethign to remember when working on a word of mouth basis.

berry

br3n said:
Dont forget, you rarely hear how good a company is or how well something works, you only hear the negatives..
"It's easier to find one thing bad than nine things good" - BB book of life

CSparkes

Yeh also have a PCWB account and have had no issues! Infact all good tbh!

Back to adobe software, does anyone know where to buy CS3 licenses? Want to get Dreamweaver & fireworks for the company contracted to so one of them can do some stuff but really really dislike cs4.