Ok... what do you guys think

The links to the Congress management / consultancy / associate management don't seem to fit in one line...

Not sure I like the background changer, it seems to just change randomly until you 'work out' whats doing it...

Otherwise very fluid and nice In my opinion.

Attachments

• see.JPG
    see.JPG
    10.1 KB · Views: 11
bugger.. thought i'd fixed that problem with that text :( it only happens in IE :( boooo

back to the drawing board :(

yeah i know harry :p feel free to kill me for using it :p it was just a quick knock together.. one that can be developed :)

I disagree.

Font has f and t pretty close with a gap between o and n.
Span has s and s very close and a gap between p and n.

:p

LOL @ Harry and Mark

I will change the font to span Harry to make you happy :p

The gap between P & N is bigger
And the gap between A & P is bigger...
it just doesnt flow as well
font font font font font
span span span span

Ah welll, you must just be too used to typing the wrong HTML tags. As I'm used to doing things properly I find span easier :p

(how pedantic is this lol?!)

well Harry i've changed all the <font> tags to <span> tags :) :p

don't say I never listen to advice :p

chrismitchell said:
well Harry i've changed all the <font> tags to <span> tags :) :p

don't say I never listen to advice :p

"I never listen to advice" *waits for the world to implode* *apologises about the state of this thread*

Hi Chris, somehow I think the version you mailed me a couple of weeks back worked better, one of my collegues saw it on my screen and thought it looked really nice! I think all it is, is as more contents been added it could do with a few tweeks...

I would move the "choice live" logo up a bit so it runs over sky only not buildings, that way it will stand out better and look cleaner.

On first hover there's a delay in the background images loading, you need to preload them somehow, either js or something as dirty as sticking them at the bottom of the page as images with display:none; in the css.

I don't like the solid Grey behind bits of the navigation, think it spoils the look.

The text "ChoiceLive is a full-service Professional...." gets a bit lost with the background photos - may work better white? / with transparent background behind / or CSS3 text-shadow to make it stand out better for anyone using a good browser.

The grey boxes all need some padding on the bottom "please click here..." currently sits right at the bottom.

Also I might try making the backgrounds slightly more transparent...

Sorry if that all sounds negative, its not meant to be, I think its a really nice design & just needs a few tweaks! :)

never feel like any advice from you guys is negative :) it all helps build the site better :)

tbwcf said:
I would move the "choice live" logo up a bit so it runs over sky only not buildings, that way it will stand out better and look cleaner.

I agree completely, the Scotland background gives a much cleaner site than the others, possibly move the logo or lower the images.

tbwcf said:
The text "ChoiceLive is a full-service Professional...." gets a bit lost with the background photos - may work better white? / with transparent background behind / or CSS3 text-shadow to make it stand out better for anyone using a good browser.

Again I agree, it needs something else, or to be moved to clear space..

tbwcf said:
The grey boxes all need some padding on the bottom "please click here..." currently sits right at the bottom.

Which browser ? as this doesn't happen on Chrome....

On a separate note.. does anyone know how to remove the red borders around all the images in IE?

not sure what your reffering to exactly as not got access to ie but at a guess put think in your css >>

a img {border:0;}

Back