Ok... what do you guys think

renniks said:
Which browser ? as this doesn't happen on Chrome....
Firefox 3.5.5, just checked safari & works fine so maybe ignore that point, I may well not have the latest version of ff anyway

tbwcf said:
not sure what your reffering to exactly as not got access to ie but at a guess put think in your css >>

a img {border:0;}

that was what was missing :) Thanks Andy :)

just done the preloading of images too :) so hopefully that will make things a bit better :)

The background change was very surprising, kind of annoying even.
Some consistent margins and padding would do miracles for this site.

PS: when you hover over the 'our services' link it blends into the background, fix that :p

yeah I do need to fix that.. I don't know why it does that, theres no code for it to change to white anywhere in the CSS :p

chrismitchell said:
yeah I do need to fix that.. I don't know why it does that, theres no code for it to change to white anywhere in the CSS :p
Code:
body#dark ul#menu li a.active, ul#menu li a:hover {	color:#ffffff;}

the reason for the background image change is just an idea really to show where the event is being held :) thats about it really :)

Thanks for pointing that out with the color issue LOL could see it for looking :p

Looks okay but the code is pretty lacking I'm afraid :(

No heading structure, color="" attribute, and an <a> round an empty <div>.

Oh and use lipsum instead of blah ;)

LOL :) thats Awesome™ Harry :) thanks for letting me know :) I will be cleaning the code a bit more tomorrow :)

what sort of heading structure should I use?

ahh cool :D I'll sort out the <h1> tag tomorrow :D cheers AwesomeHarry™

Hey Harry... have I fixed the problems you noticed with the <a> and the color= attribute etc? :)

Actually, you still have:

HTML:
<a href="http://www.choicelive.com/redesign2010" onclick="urchinTracker('/outgoing/www.choicelive.com/redesign2010?referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.designforums.co.uk%2Fweb-design-layout%2F3761-ok-what-do-you-guys-think-3.html');"><div id="logo"><h1>ChoiceLive Professional Congress Organiser</h1>
                </div></a>

You shouldn't put a <div> inside an <a>, it should be the other way round.

hmmm well if I do that then my logo no longer works as a link :S but i've changed it to be the other way round now :p

Don't worry I fixed it :D

Back