Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ok plz rate my web designs..

Discussion in 'Website Design Critique:' started by bobchops, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobchops

bobchops New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ok thanks for taking the time ...

these are my first goes...!

Im just trying to make something good enough really.

Any suggestions much apreciated..!

Im actually surprised how good i am at this graphics crap.. for my first go's...

lol im a natural!

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Without sounding rude I would hire a designer to put this together for you, they look pretty poor at the moment.

3. bobchops

bobchops New Member

Hey can you keep ego posts away from my thread plz. Im trying to get a job done here.. Im not here to satisfy your ego.

please keep responces to constructive critism.

Not this I have a bigger Nob Bs.. Keep that for play ground please. Maybe if you were not such pathetic un manly feminized men.. you would not be trying to prove yourself by ego masturbation at any given oppertunity.

4. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

This section of the forum isn't to blow smoke up your arse, it's shit on many levels, you cannot design and so my advice was to hire a designer, I can't get anymore constructive than that.

5. chris_17

chris_17 Member

We've been through this once before and the thread got closed, why should people give you feedback when you're a dick about it.

As for a critique and some help for you...the designs are awful, they don't make any sense, the layout is bizarre, your type is poor, the random circles are just weird and there's no consistency.

When we say get a designer, it's not to stroke our ego, it's because you need one.

Stationery Direct likes this.
  6. gprovan

gprovan Member

Bob, you're looking for constructive criticism. If you want it, take it. If you don't want it then don't abuse everyone here who's just trying to help.
    You won't win any friends by responding to helpful criticism by abusing them.

Your website designs are very poor. That's the truth. If you want everyone to tell you what's wrong with them, then that's a very big job indeed. Boss's comment is completely fair as it would take a whole redesign to improve these sites.

Perhaps if you ask for advice on a specific element, then we can help. I won't be responding to any more of your posts until I feel that I won't get shot down in flames.

7. spottypenguin

spottypenguin Active Member

LWS00180.jpg

There you may need this to carry on with your wind up. This is a wind up right?

8. Edge

Edge Active Member

Has to be a wind up - people lie this don't really exist do they?

9. bigdave

bigdave Moderator Staff Member

Well,... based on the above I think you're a sure thing to win a yellow pencil. :icon_clapping:

10. ARRIVALS

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

I really love it. The layout is great. The typography is well laid out. The coloured dots give it a nice splash of colour. Overall top job well done. I think yoi should go ahead and put this site up live.

11. NUGFX

NUGFX Member

ohhh a flame thread :D

i must say i LOVE the bevels so early 1999

12. Edge

Edge Active Member

I think it should be entered for an award personally.

13. ARRIVALS

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Yellow pencil winner right there.

14. Edge

Edge Active Member

I don't think a Yellow Pencil Award would be an adequate enough accolade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.