Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

oh b*llocks...

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by tbwcf, Mar 9, 2009.

1. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

It was only when I sat down at the train station this morning and looked down I noticed....

too late to turn around n change... sure I'll manage to make a few ppl laugh throughout the day at least! :D
  2. berry

berry Active Member

:D:D:Dwhat pantone colour is the left show?
  3. matt

matt Member

But they're the same shoe, right? just different colours?

Don't sweat it, people pay a fortune for trendy 'odd' shoes – you're just trailblazing that trend.
  4. Greg

Greg Active Member

Haha that's excellent! and as Matt says your just a fashion/trend pioneer!! :D
  5. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

they are different makes etc but the same style, not much in it! - I txt my gf and brother the picture, they we're wetting themselves! - now I'm curious to see how many ppl notice!
  6. Blimey good on ya mate :)

and I thought going out with odd socks was funny.. thats classic :D
  7. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

my socks actually match today for a change!
  8. so has anyone noticed at your work?
  9. captainrage

captainrage Senior Member

They're so similar, the style the amount of wear... That I would just assume you'd done it on purpose.. I have no sense of style whatsoever though.
  10. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

I've told the ppl I sit around who all think its hillarious, but no ones pointed it out to me yet... had to go out for food at lunch which was amusing, but still no one seemed to notice...
  11. ahhh just proves that no-one pay attention any more... :lol: