Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Off to Copenhagen

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Aarlev, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Hey Folks,

I'm off to Copenhagen to celebrate my 30th. So there will be no moderators to take care of spam over the bank holiday weekend. I have sent Berry my login details so he can take care of it. If he doesn't feel like it I've asked him to pass them on to another trusted member. So if you see any weird comments from me the next few days it's not me but Berry abusing my account! :p

Have a good one peeps!
  2. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

Have a good one Soren!

Let's hope Berry stays off the beer this weekend then, or at least when he's within reach of a computer!

Happy Birthday too!
  3. Have a great time Soren :) and have a great Birthday :) i'm sure that Berry would do the job well if there is a problem :)
  4. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Oh that's right you were born in Denmark I guess... How many nationalities do we actually have around here?

Have a nice birthday / vacation though :up:
    Should've passed those details on to me, I'm so much more reliable than Berry :angel:
  5. you know if you had those details you'd block Timbo from getting onto the forum :lol:
  6. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Probably... Actually, I'd just ban every existing member, look for new ones, and pretend to have started this forum myself :p
  7. and Greg would come back and kick you squarely in the plums for that :p and then feed you to Berry :lol:
  8. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

He's not back until Tuesday. By that time I'll have turned this place into such a mega-awesome success that Greg will just have to admit that I did a good job and that I should be the rightful owner. If only I had those details lol :lol:
  9. berry

berry Active Member

I've found 2 interesting buttons...
    1. The Ban Button
    2. The Member Erase Button.....
  10. Oh well.. its been nice knowing you guys :lol:
  11. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

This post is probably instant ban ...
  12. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Have a good one, wow u don't look 30 from your pic but hey age ain't nothing but a number...
  13. tim

tim Senior Member

30? are you kiddin me?

i thought you were like 20?

happy birthday .
  14. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Yeah really... I thought you were like 24 tops :blink:
  15. tim

tim Senior Member

and tbh berry being a temporary mod doesnt bother me.

he's like, a stern baby sitter over us all, and chris, the wife :p
  16. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

thanks for making me feel better about my birthday!
  17. Aww makes me feel younger which is nice :D not 30 till next year :D

and Timbo.. i aint the wife :p :lol: more like the crazy uncle who forgets your birthday :p
  18. tim

tim Senior Member

ahh touché.
  19. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

i wonder if i'll be able to pull of rugged by the time i'm 30?
  20. I think you might be able to pull of deshrevelled by the time you're 30 Mike :p :lol: