• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Off to Bestival this weekend...

I'll be heading down to the Isle of Wight for Bestival from Friday morning till Monday evening. Since Greg is going to be in Leeds, there'll be no moderators over the weekend so be good! :p

Greg

Cool have a good one Soren!
I'll be online Friday evening (as I'm in a hotel in Leeds with little else to do!) and will be back Sunday afternoon. Chris has kindly offered to look after the spam defenses in our absence so that's all good :)

Greg

Could be a plan, not sure what time I'll be getting away on Friday yet, and depending on traffic on my 5-6 hour mission not sure what time I'll arrive.... will keep you posted!

C

chrismitchell

Have a great time Soren :D Are you going to take piccies to add to your other ones? :D

C

chrismitchell

I have nothing else to do at the moment :p I'm saving money so i'm here most of the time.. My fiance is studying and i'm doing some bits of painting :) so I can spamwhore this place :p :lol:

plus my job is pretty dull for most of the day too as i'm the one in charge of stuff .. i get other people to do things LOL :p

mrp2049

you must be a rubbish boss! you sit around all day on the internet while you make people do the work. I hate you a little more right now....

C

chrismitchell

I'm only joking Mike :p I am not in charge of anything really.. I do my work early and do little else thoughout the day :p LOL

mrp2049

dont worry my boy, I've been there, I used to work for barclays bank, chris moyles was the most interesting part of my day!