Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Off to Bestival this weekend...

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Aarlev, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

I'll be heading down to the Isle of Wight for Bestival from Friday morning till Monday evening. Since Greg is going to be in Leeds, there'll be no moderators over the weekend so be good! :p

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

Cool have a good one Soren!
    I'll be online Friday evening (as I'm in a hotel in Leeds with little else to do!) and will be back Sunday afternoon. Chris has kindly offered to look after the spam defenses in our absence so that's all good :)

3. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Could always head for a brewski on Friday evening Greg?

4. Greg

Greg Active Member

Could be a plan, not sure what time I'll be getting away on Friday yet, and depending on traffic on my 5-6 hour mission not sure what time I'll arrive.... will keep you posted!

5. Becky

Becky Member

Awe I can see IoW from my house :D Have fun!

6. Have a great time Soren :D Are you going to take piccies to add to your other ones? :D

7. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

oh no chris is incharge...everything will go smiley tastic!

8. :p to you Mike :p

9. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Chris is a spamwhore!

Why would you put him in charge? :eek:

10. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

11. I have nothing else to do at the moment :p I'm saving money so i'm here most of the time.. My fiance is studying and i'm doing some bits of painting :) so I can spamwhore this place :p :lol:

plus my job is pretty dull for most of the day too as i'm the one in charge of stuff .. i get other people to do things LOL :p

12. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

you must be a rubbish boss! you sit around all day on the internet while you make people do the work. I hate you a little more right now....

13. I'm only joking Mike :p I am not in charge of anything really.. I do my work early and do little else thoughout the day :p LOL

14. I just need to do something to not have to think about the work I actually do :)

15. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

dont worry my boy, I've been there, I used to work for barclays bank, chris moyles was the most interesting part of my day!

16. more of a Terry Wogan fan myself :) but each to their own :)

17. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

this was some years ago, when he was still on in the day. Now I would go DAB and go for 6 music everytime!

18. tim

tim Senior Member

nice one man have fun!

and nice one, i actually trust christoph now with DF :p

19. awww shucks thanks Timbo :):up:

20. tim

tim Senior Member

weeelll, you know ... ;)

(that sounds so gay, i meant, as in like, a "no worries *wink*" statement? no...? okay :()