Odd Question

C

chrismitchell

righto lads and ladies, lets see if someone can help me with this?

I'm going to have to make a Questionnaire which will at the end let the user print off a certificate (with their name on) to prove that they took part.

Any thoughts? Or does anyone know of a pre-made program that does the job?

The certificate can be just an A4 landscape sheet with the details etc on it to print off once the Questionnaire is completed.

Print stylesheet is all you need

Message to Santa — Home I made that which is a letter (make a letter and opt to print).

So, if this is web based you just need a print stylesheet with all your widths in % (that way both landscape and portrait are supported).

you little beauty Harry :) cheers mate :D

by the way .. love the site you used it on :) Dear Santa :lol: :D really a lovely site :)

a questionnaire for a certificate? That sounds easy, last certificate I got I had to swim two lengths! :D

its for an event we are running in Dubai, and for one of the sessions people need to fill in a questionnaire afterwards to claim their certificate, so it needs to be automated from the IT suite i'm running, which is fun :p

chrismitchell said:
its for an event we are running in Dubai, and for one of the sessions people need to fill in a questionnaire afterwards to claim their certificate, so it needs to be automated from the IT suite i'm running, which is fun :p

clever stuff! do you get to go along? Where is your new job then? I missed all this the past couple of weeks :up:

new job is in Hertfordshire :) working as Web Designer and IT support :) and yes i'm going to Dubai for the week, hence why i need to sort out this questionnaire / certificate thingy LOL :)

chrismitchell said:
new job is in Hertfordshire :) working as Web Designer and IT support :) and yes i'm going to Dubai for the week, hence why i need to sort out this questionnaire / certificate thingy LOL :)

Awesome, the job sounds great, you get a trip to the Dubai in the first couple of weeks of being there and you can still surf tinternet during the day! :D

I ownz the internets here :lol: (or at least controls it LOL)

It is an awesome job (for me anyway :))

chrismitchell said:
I ownz the internets here :lol: (or at least controls it LOL)

It is an awesome job (for me anyway :))

I always wondered who controlled the internet, what a cool job! :clap:

Back