• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

O Dear

Just for all the GAGA fans out there,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb6kzbRA5cA&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Telephone(With Me)[/ame]

mrp2049

wac said:
ha, I watched the whole thing. They talk about digital bullying but some people don't help themselves.
I with this 100%!

Why would you open yourself to something the kind of abuse that can come from something like this?

When I was younger I did silly things like pretend radio shows and sang along with songs and recorded it, but luckily they aren't on the internet for the world to see or hear!

Ha ha ha.

I've always wanted to do something like that but don't think I could remember the word for more than 30 seconds. At least I have a technique now, just move my mouth like a goldfish when I get stuck :D

Jimlad

Typo said:
Looks like young JimLad......(nod)
I knew you'd say that, but he's got bigger hair than me!

And Kevin I reckon the 28 option. Look at the hands, those aren't kids hands. Maybe he's just a dwarf?

Kevin

Jimlad said:
I knew you'd say that, but he's got bigger hair than me!

And Kevin I reckon the 28 option. Look at the hands, those aren't kids hands. Maybe he's just a dwarf?
That was implied, yes :cool:
But it turns out that he's 15 (not taking away the fact that he may or may not be a dwarf)