Nuts but quite cool!

Damn Greg ... should put an epilepsy warning on that link :eek: :lol:

They love their pies over there don't they!! Even more so in Oz!
Sorry for not putting the correct warning, I did say it was nuts :D

L&P is Lemon and Paeroa (Paeroa is both a place and a herb in the north island of New Zealand) :) absolutely delish drink from NZ :) drank lots of it when I lived there :) (and ate a few of the pies .. best pie shop was in Auckland CBD called PieMania :D absolutely amazing Pies :D)

you can get the L&P drinks from some online import shops.. well worth trying if you can get some.. tastes like old fashioned lemonade, but slightly different :)

chrismitchell said:
L&P is Lemon and Paeroa (Paeroa is both a place and a herb in the north island of New Zealand) :) absolutely delish drink from NZ :) drank lots of it when I lived there :) (and ate a few of the pies .. best pie shop was in Auckland CBD called PieMania :D absolutely amazing Pies :D)

you can get the L&P drinks from some online import shops.. well worth trying if you can get some.. tastes like old fashioned lemonade, but slightly different :)

ooooh, sounds nice, I think you're one of the first people who I've heard to live in NZ that's come back to Blighty

very bad story Tom... and not one for this thread.. but yes went there for 5 years then came home about 2 years ago. :)

chrismitchell said:
very bad story Tom... and not one for this thread.. but yes went there for 5 years then came home about 2 years ago. :)

No worries, I wasn't prying, I guessing too many pies :D

Back