NUGFX v1.3 feedback

NUGFX

hey all just wanted to know what u think of my new site

NUGFX

still tweeking the portfolio page shud be fully finished next week hopefully

Just out of interest, what is the purpose of the website? It looks good but it also just looks like a design blog. If that's what it is then great job. If you intend to use it to get business then I think you need to incorporate more sales messages on the front page.

im mainly a word of mouth designer, im trying to make my site more of a blog/portfolio than a business looking website, i dont really want to be adding all those adverts on the front page stating what i sell. but im happy with what you said i can consider this with the image banner at the top of home page.

That is a clean looking wordpress site, one change I would make though is to add links to the slideshow on the home page. I don't know if it was me but I expected these images to be linked

I don't know if it does this for anyone else but when I first visit the website the images you have used for the big scrolling banner thing at the top (forgive my lack of technical knowledge!) all show up one below the other at first and it takes a few seconds for them to appear as a slideshow, if you know what I mean?

I don't know if it does this for anyone else but when I first visit the website the images you have used for the big scrolling banner thing at the top (forgive my lack of technical knowledge!) all show up one below the other at first and it takes a few seconds for them to appear as a slideshow, if you know what I mean?

That happened to me elsewhere before so, presumably, it is a jQuery thing to do with loading the images before the script perhaps?

For me at the moment, underneath the scrolling box there are three little square boxes overlapping the text?

yeah its the jQuery loading i cant fix that, can you show me what u mean with the overlapping text dedwardp?

Back