Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not a bad looking office

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by balders, Jun 18, 2013.

1. balders

balders Member

2. Gianluca Teti

Gianluca Teti Member

3. balders

balders Member

The Google office looks like a dodgy massage parlour in places.

4. Gianluca Teti

Gianluca Teti Member

Or an android-inspired spa.

5. GilmoreVisuals

GilmoreVisuals Active Member

Love the look of that one Balders! Would do anything to work in a place like that!
    I've always been a bit confused of some of the Google inspiration though.... :p

6. I love those offices... *looks around* Really love those offices...

7. ReeceSlack

ReeceSlack Member

Them offices inspire me to work harder. I'm a really big fan of apple products I've always wanted to call my office 'the orchard' ;)

8. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Here's a place I worked at called the Electric Works in Sheffield.
    ...... and yes, you could opt to take the Helter Skelter rather than the lift.
    Down of course.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SophSoph likes this.
  9. That's pretty awesome, how many people would actually use it though?

10. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Quite a few Sean although you wouldn't get the stuffy suit types down there, or those afraid of heights like myself.
    It used to be funny when you were stood chatting to someone in reception and someone would shoot out beside you giggling and slightly ruffled. :D

11. I was just wondering about its practicality though, if you were carrying stuff it might not work so well. I guess not many people would have to carry stuff, haha. I don't like heights particularly, due to the massively increased risk of death involved, but I love slides :)

12. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

No, I wouldn't have recommended taking a tray of drinks down on it unless you have "the skills".

GilmoreVisuals likes this.
  13. wac

wac Senior Member

That slide is insane I would absolutely love that. Is see there's some sort of traffic light system at the top, is there some sort of sensor that records when someone finishes or is it just for show?

14. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

No, it works to stop pile-ups.