Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

North/South/Midlands - What are you?

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Sean Lee-Amies, Apr 24, 2013.

?

Where do you live now?

1. North

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. South

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Midlands

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. Not in the UK

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. If you imagine the country split into 3, north, south and middle, where do you live right now?
    I'm from the South :)

2. davewill

davewill Senior Member

North, where proper people live ;)

3. You call that living? ;) Most of you look half dead ;)

4. balders

balders Member

Born on the North Yorkshire moors but ended up in the Solent.

5. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

It's the weather and the amount of alcohol we consume. I also live in "the cold North". About 5 miles away from Newcastle.
    Getting to know where everyone is from is a great idea, especially if we do a DF meetup at somepoint soon.

HANG ON. I've got it. Isn't ShaunnaLynn from Florida? I say, we do the meet up there ;) :D That okay Shaunna? Yeah? Great! :D

6. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

east.....

7. The Simulator

The Simulator Active Member

I class myself as living in the South (Lincolnshire). But anything that isn't Cumbria or Northumbria is Southern to me...

8. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

Always have to have one awkward sod :) Where you from Levi?

9. Sure... BUSINESS TRIP ON THE COMPANY. Yes DF bank? That okay? Great :D
    But seriously, I was thinking it would be nice to meet some local people, (if there are any for me :(), and get to know everyone a little better. Let's make this a real community of friends :D

10. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

[​IMG]

tim likes this.
  11. Levi

the very very top of Norfolk (part of East Anglia - hence east :p) - near Sandringham (about 15mins from me) to make it easy for people. I'm literally 5mins from the dividing county line to both Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire :)
    PS. Lincolnshire would be east too :)

12. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

Haha, so basically, the South :D

13. Levi

no EAST, I'm in east anglia.... these northerners, they must struggle with more than 2 directions :p

14. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

Nah, just because you don't want to be a Silly Southerner and refuse to accept that you are ;)

15. The Simulator

Meetups are awesome. We usually have one each year over on Estetica, but they're so hard to organise. Getting people to agree on a date when no ones working, or has money, and then a location to suit everyone...right royal pain in the arse.

16. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

Yeah, I can't imagine it being fun to organise, but, they'll be awesome. Do you normally stay over somewhere?

17. True but if we've got enough people interested then I'm sure we can get enough people together to make it worthwhile :)

18. The Simulator

Depends. Sometimes we just go for the day trip. But it's usually better when we stay over. Went to York last time, there was only like 9 or 10 of us but we had a cracking couple of days.

19. Midlands here...

20. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

North is the bestest.