Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Non designer here

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by T Boris Snobworth, Mar 27, 2012.

1. T Boris Snobworth

T Boris Snobworth New Member

Hello everyone, I'm Theophilus and I'm new to this site. I decided to join because of a few reasons, firstly I have had a slight interest in graphic design ever since dating one a few years back. I have tried to do some myself but I'm really bad at art. I'm hoping while I am here I will be able to learn from the pros, hopefully people will have patience with me as it takes me forever to get my head around some things. Also I have just registered my own record label and I know I will be needing some graphics done. I once made my own logo thing for myself many years ago on my old G4. I don't have the computer around me anymore so I can't access the original file to do some editing myself so I will think I should go for something new. I guess I can carry on about that in another more appropriate post somewhere. If you haven't guessed by now I can talk for England so I will stop now and say I hope to get to know some of you in here.

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the GDF.

Cheers

Damon

T Boris Snobworth likes this.
  3. Corrosive

Corrosive Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum mate.

4. ARRIVALS

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Hi there, welcome to the forum.

5. isoPrint

isoPrint Member

Welcome to the forum! what kind of record label are you running i have been running an EDM Label for the past year now good luck

6. T Boris Snobworth

The best way to describe it is an EDM label as well. I have put a post up for a designer for the label

7. isoPrint

isoPrint Member

Good stuff who are you using fr distribution if you dont mind me asking we ourself use labelwrox if you need any advice shown some of the hidden gems out thier hikt me up :)

8. richimgd

richimgd Member

welcome to the forum :)

9. T Boris Snobworth

I will be using Ditto. Please send me a link to some of your music, I'm really interested.

10. T Boris Snobworth

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.