• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Non designer here

Hello everyone, I'm Theophilus and I'm new to this site. I decided to join because of a few reasons, firstly I have had a slight interest in graphic design ever since dating one a few years back. I have tried to do some myself but I'm really bad at art. I'm hoping while I am here I will be able to learn from the pros, hopefully people will have patience with me as it takes me forever to get my head around some things. Also I have just registered my own record label and I know I will be needing some graphics done. I once made my own logo thing for myself many years ago on my old G4. I don't have the computer around me anymore so I can't access the original file to do some editing myself so I will think I should go for something new. I guess I can carry on about that in another more appropriate post somewhere. If you haven't guessed by now I can talk for England so I will stop now and say I hope to get to know some of you in here.