Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by claycauley, Jan 21, 2011.

1. claycauley

claycauley Junior Member

I hope a lot of you took that for New Kid On The Block ... if so my childhood memories are complete! If not, then that's ok I suppose.

Anyway, I have been designing simple websites since the 7th grade, as well as doing graphic design. I am an Advertising major with an emphasis on web development and design. I have been a web design intern at Imagewest (Imagewest: Student-run Advertising and Public Relations Agency at Western Kentucky University), which is the only revenue generating ad/pr agency run by college students. I am currently a web designer/front end developer for Fruit Of The Loom. Recently I have come in the the realm of designing for mobile and making everything work ... which is grueling on the iOS ... not so bad on Android.

Some of my work can be found here, I suppose it's safe to say that I also designed the site and built it from straight code using Coda ... no Dreamweaver for me. Just Photoshop and Illustrator for the images, and code for the placement.

Glad to be on here with you all!
  2. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. Fruit of the Loom, aren't they a clothing company? I'm sure the t-shirts I ordered to print my mates stag do design on were from them.