• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Nice to meet you guys!

Greg

He isn't.. just clearly been a long day!?

Nice to meet you Timsby, welcome to DF & good to see another new member off the back of the Creattica link! So do you work for an agency in London? Sounds like you've found the right place, got a nice little community to bounce ideas around with here :)

Thanks,
Greg

timsby

hahahahah funny dude! Morning to you as well Tim. I am currently freelancing with Aquent around london at different agencies. Started a year ago and man have I learnt so much! My website was featured on creattica yesterday and my wee lil server went bust!! lol 5000% increase in traffic... according to mint and google analytics :)

tim

flippin' heck that's awesome!! i did notice servers failing, duoh.com wouldnt even let you click the link before it told you it was too busy!

5000% increase would do me well, I have all of 3 visitors a week. Oh well, as long as I'm getting paid, right?

And just to carry on my earlier post about my greetings, you'll see over the next few encounters on the forums that I'm a pretty strange guy :D

Greg

(Hi Tim & Tim, sorry about that double posting issue, let me know if it happens again! Probably just a temporary glitch)

Sounds like you've gained a lot of experience through your agency freelancing, sounds cool. Congrats on getting featured on Creaticca, let us know when your site is back up to take a look :)

Will keep you posted on traffic rises following DF's little mention on Creattica!

Cheers,
Greg