Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nice to meet you guys!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by timsby, Jan 13, 2009.

1. timsby

timsby Junior Member

I'm Tim from London. Saw you on Creattica! Was looking for a nice design community to bounce ideas from!

:D

2. tim

tim Senior Member

morning :D

hope you find what you need here

3. timsby

timsby Junior Member

lol morning? I'm guessing your American?

4. Greg

Greg Active Member

He isn't.. just clearly been a long day!?

Nice to meet you Timsby, welcome to DF & good to see another new member off the back of the Creattica link! So do you work for an agency in London? Sounds like you've found the right place, got a nice little community to bounce ideas around with here :)

Thanks,
    Greg

5. tim

tim Senior Member

Nope, I'm a stupid Englishman/boy.

I just like saying 'morning' to everything. :D

6. timsby

timsby Junior Member

hahahahah funny dude! Morning to you as well Tim. I am currently freelancing with Aquent around london at different agencies. Started a year ago and man have I learnt so much! My website was featured on creattica yesterday and my wee lil server went bust!! lol 5000% increase in traffic... according to mint and google analytics :)

7. tim

tim Senior Member

flippin' heck that's awesome!! i did notice servers failing, duoh.com wouldnt even let you click the link before it told you it was too busy!

5000% increase would do me well, I have all of 3 visitors a week. Oh well, as long as I'm getting paid, right?

And just to carry on my earlier post about my greetings, you'll see over the next few encounters on the forums that I'm a pretty strange guy :D

8. tim

tim Senior Member

loving the tags BTW... 'guys, meet nice'

9. timsby

timsby Junior Member

loool i'll look forward to it!

10. Greg

Greg Active Member

(Hi Tim & Tim, sorry about that double posting issue, let me know if it happens again! Probably just a temporary glitch)

Sounds like you've gained a lot of experience through your agency freelancing, sounds cool. Congrats on getting featured on Creaticca, let us know when your site is back up to take a look :)

Will keep you posted on traffic rises following DF's little mention on Creattica!

Cheers,
    Greg

11. tim

tim Senior Member

will do Greg. :D

have you seen the amount of guests and new members today!? congrats!

12. Greg

Greg Active Member

Yeah it's crazy, we could be experiencing the traffic Timsby was talking about! Fingers crossed the server holds up!

13. tim

tim Senior Member

yeah!! i don't wanna lose access to DF! even if it is temporary!