• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Newcastle Restraunts

Hi Guys,

I just wondered if anyone knew any decent restraunts in and around newcastle upon tyne? I just havent been out in a while and wanted to treat myself and maybe a friend?..I havent found anyone yet but I'd like to go somewhere nice to eat this weekend for a change.

allyally2k

I like Piccolinos in Newcastle or Brassarie in Malmaison if you're looking for something cheaper Scalinis on Osbourne Rd is good value and always busy!

berry

What type of food? and budget?
If you want one of the best quality meals in the North East in quiet romantic environment
I would suggest the Victoria Restuarant at te Grand Hotel on Tynemouth Sea Front.
they do a weekend £25 a head 3 course that is absolutely amazing quality. It's one of my 'special' places. You can have a drink in Tynemouth and walk the 200 yards down to the Hotel.

The Grand Hotel - Tynemouth, Tyne and Wear, UK - Accommodation Weddings Conferences Banqueting

I can recommend The Grand Hotel also. Great for a walk along the Long Sands afterwards.
Tynemouth is easy to get to from Newcastle with there being a direct Metro link and all.

Here's a piccy of the view from the Hotel....

Attachments

Berry said:
What type of food? and budget?
If you want one of the best quality meals in the North East in quiet romantic environment
I would suggest the Victoria Restuarant at te Grand Hotel on Tynemouth Sea Front.
they do a weekend £25 a head 3 course that is absolutely amazing quality. It's one of my 'special' places. You can have a drink in Tynemouth and walk the 200 yards down to the Hotel.

The Grand Hotel - Tynemouth, Tyne and Wear, UK - Accommodation Weddings Conferences Banqueting
Thanks for that Berry. I dont really have a budget, would just be nice to get out with some people and eat somewhere nice. I've been to Scalini's! Great food. As anyone been to Marco Polo's?I have had mixed reactions...