Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Raven, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Raven

Raven Junior Member

Hi there, I am a newbie to graphic design and am eager to learn and create as much as I possibly can. I sometimes even dream about a project I am working on and wake up with an "AHA" moment! I love GD and can't wait to get better as I can't always accomplish the ideas I have in my head. I have taken 1 semester of InDesign, Photoshop and Web Design. Next semester I will be taking the next installment of InDesign (or maybe Illustrator) and Photoshop. I am excited to have found a group of potentially like minded designers I can learn from and inspired by as well as teach and inspire!~ Raven
  2. welcome to the forum
  3. BenJonesDesign

BenJonesDesign Active Member

welcome to DF
  4. Krey20

Krey20 Senior Member

Hi there. I'm sure there's plenty of threads on here that you will find helpful. Don't be shy about resurrecting a few of the older ones.
  5. GilmoreVisuals

GilmoreVisuals Active Member

Welcome :) Hope you get all the help you need from this forum!
  6. smadamij

smadamij Member

I wish there had been forums when i was starting out - so much knowledge to tap into it, enjoy it mate. Im 20 years long in this industry and the beauty is you never stop learning :)
  7. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Tell me about it....