Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by ajscott83, Jul 25, 2011.

1. ajscott83

ajscott83 Junior Member

Hey all,

So.... I have just returned from a year away working and traveling around Australia, now i am back in bonnie Scotland and it's time to update the old portfolio and redesign my website. I also figured this forum would come in handy, so look out for me asking many, many questions in the near future, regarding jobs (or lack off) and such like...

2. tim

tim Senior Member

hi alan,

my flatmate did a year in australia and loved it, where abouts did you go?

welcome to DF :)
  3. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

G-Day. I did 3 minutes in Bali once and they still tried to sell me a watch...
  4. DWildish

DWildish Member

5. ajscott83

ajscott83 Junior Member

cheers, i spent 7 months living, working and drinking in Sydney, and the rest of the time was spent traveling up the east coast, picking fruit, to earn my 2nd year visa. It's an awesome country, and i hope to move back there early next year :)
  6. tim

tim Senior Member

oh cool, which part of sydney?

flatmate worked on george street in a camera store just near the apple store.

good to hear you liked it out there :)
  7. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Just finished reading Terry Pratchett's "The Last Continent", a book about a place that's "not Australia but is, here and there, a bit... australian". Welcome to the forum.
  8. berry

berry Active Member

welcome to DF
  9. welcome to the forum.