Newbie question

Fabio

Hi everyone, I have a little problem and I'm not sure this is the right place for this, but I'm sure someone will be able to help me out!

I had a logo done for my business, I have it in jpg and png format. It's basically just text with a few lines, but it has a white background. I'd like to put the logo on a picture, a little bit like a watermark, without the background. What is a simple way to do that? Please note I don't have any particular software to do this, I can of course download one if this is free.

Thank you in advance!!

Fabio

I assume the PNG is not transparent? You can use an image editor like GIMP to remove the background. Might be easier to pay someone to remove the background for you, or even just recreate the logo in a vector format if the designer hasn't supplied one.

Thanks for your answer Paul, I actually do have the vector file but I was not sure if this was of any help

If you have any programs that can open and save the file, you should be able to save/export it out as a .eps or .png with a transparent background.

Thanks for your answer Paul, I actually do have the vector file but I was not sure if this was of any help

If you email me the vector file I can export you a transparent PNG. Send me a message on here and I'll give you my address.

Back