Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie Here!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Polson, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Polson

Polson New Member

Hi All!

Just thought i would say hello.

My names Jonny Polson, i'm 18 and i'm an apprentice Graphic designer and signwriter. I work for a company based in the Shetland Islands (most northerly point in UK).
    I've been interested in graphic design since 2005, when i started part time at my workplace. Studying on a block release at Walsall Academy. I mainly do signwriting at the moment but whenever i have the chance i like to try on Logo design, graphic design etc.

Looking forward for meeting some new peeps who share the same interest. :icon_thumbup::icon_cheers:

All the best,

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the Graphic Design Forums Jonny

Good to have you on board mate :icon_thumbup:

VLAHAKISA Member

Welcome :)
  4. dot design

dot design Member

Welcome Jonny, good to have you on board!
  5. Cookie

Cookie Member

Hello and Welcome :)

Hello and Welcome :)
  6. Pickles

Pickles Member

Just like to say hi. I'm in central Scotland and I'm kind of a graphic designer (lost my job recently) but I'm happy to help you out if you need a fresh eye to look over anything. Being a signwriter, what kind of things do you do? It's always kind-of intrigued me.

Cheers Lynne
  7. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

The Shetland Islands - what a dream location. I'm jealous.

I wrote a book on islands once...

Business Plan Text Book

Great to see you here.

8. Polson

Polson New Member

Hi Lynne.

Sorry i've not replied sooner.

Sorry to hear aboot your job loss. I'm sure you'll find something that suits you soon.

Check out our website, our list of signwriting ranges from all kinds of vehicle signs to merchandise, safety signs, banners, logo design, shop fronts, business cards. etc etc