• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Newbie Here!

Hi All!

Just thought i would say hello.

My names Jonny Polson, i'm 18 and i'm an apprentice Graphic designer and signwriter. I work for a company based in the Shetland Islands (most northerly point in UK).
I've been interested in graphic design since 2005, when i started part time at my workplace. Studying on a block release at Walsall Academy. I mainly do signwriting at the moment but whenever i have the chance i like to try on Logo design, graphic design etc.

Looking forward for meeting some new peeps who share the same interest. :icon_thumbup::icon_cheers:

All the best,

Jonny.

Hi

Just like to say hi. I'm in central Scotland and I'm kind of a graphic designer (lost my job recently) but I'm happy to help you out if you need a fresh eye to look over anything. Being a signwriter, what kind of things do you do? It's always kind-of intrigued me.

Cheers Lynne

Just like to say hi. I'm in central Scotland and I'm kind of a graphic designer (lost my job recently) but I'm happy to help you out if you need a fresh eye to look over anything. Being a signwriter, what kind of things do you do? It's always kind-of intrigued me.

Cheers Lynne
Hi Lynne.

Sorry i've not replied sooner.

Sorry to hear aboot your job loss. I'm sure you'll find something that suits you soon.

***A.R.T.M.A.C.H.I.N.E***

Check out our website, our list of signwriting ranges from all kinds of vehicle signs to merchandise, safety signs, banners, logo design, shop fronts, business cards. etc etc