Newbie here!

zacthorne

zacthorne

Hi Guys,

New to this forum, good to see lots of talent on here with a good supply of banter!

Thought I would just introduce myself with a quick hello.

Cheers,
Zac Thorne

Greg

Greg

Hi Zac,

Welcome to Design Forums, good to see you here, please feel free to add your site link to your signature, much easier than adding it to every post ;)

I hope you find the forums useful.
Thanks, Greg

Greg

Greg

Cool, no problems, you've made a good start with an intro thread, an avatar and a signature :)

Just been reading about Milk It, do you outsource all of your work to freelancers?
Or do you complete some yourself in-house?

Greg

zacthorne

zacthorne

Hi Greg,

All the work you see on the website is designed by myself but I do employ freelancers - I usually employ backend programmers from time to time.

Greg

Greg

zacthorne said:
All the work you see on the website is designed by myself but I do employ freelancers - I usually employ backend programmers from time to time.
Cool, was just curious as this part of the about copy made me think you employed freelancers for all of the creative work,

We keep our overheads low which allows us to source the finest freelance talent to work on your up and coming web and print projects. Not only does this reduce costs, it also allows us to work with a wealth of highly experienced individuals who move mountains to get the job done faster and better.
Look forward to hearing more from you around the forums :)
Greg

sarah

sarah

Hi Zac,

Welcome!

I recognised your name and company name, looked on our system and it seems you have ordered from us before!

Hope that you liked whatever you did order!

Sarah

x