Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie Alert!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by colourcollision, Mar 18, 2011.

1. colourcollision

colourcollision New Member

Hey guys,

My name is Shane and I own Colour Collision which is still not finished because I only decided to turn to graphic design a few days ago, anyway if you have any suggestions for my website or anything at all don't hesitate to contact me :icon_smile:

I have been in many different trades and last year I had my own companies which have lead to me becoming involved in graphic design even more as I used to have Prestige Web Design LTD and Miracle Marketing Solutions LTD, these companies are still in my name but are not currently trading and sit dormant at this time.

I have been internet marketing for a while too and because of all this, I had been doing a lot of graphic design and although I have made good money in other trades, I was always advised to get involved with graphic design because there has been a lot of times where I have created loads of professional looking graphics simply out of boredom, so here I am to say hello, even though I am not completely set up and have not started at this time, I will hopefully get going soon.

I was trained by a professional graphic designer a long time ago and since then I did a few things that were not relevant to my trades such as designing a swiss property magazine. I do enjoy graphic design and that's my story so I hope it all goes well, and I just wanted to say Hi. :icon_thumbup:

Best Regards,
  2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the GDF.