NEW Zey The Mouse Test Shot No.2! Clara Cat.

doogle2020

Hi, all
This is my new test shot, which is the best yet!!, using fimo character Clara Cat!
Clara is seen walking into the kitchen and she picks up her mug and drops it into the sink and walks away!!
This is smoothly run, and i changed my camera to an actual sony camcorder for better quality!!
Hope you enjoy watching???!! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYf7NEihCaw

That's really cool, I love the that! How long did it take you to set up and record?

Looks good. Stop motion requires such patience. It's no wonder that it's a dying art-form

wac said:
Looks good. Stop motion requires such patience. It's no wonder that it's a dying art-form
Hi, it took several hours to make!, it is dying out, but only because people want instant results, a quick way of making something!
it does take a lot of patience which i don't really have!

It really is great! I tried stop motion while at college, once. Once was enough for me to never try it again, ever.

It's very tricky, isn't it? Remember the stop motion film that was shown at the Media Production Gala, Tony? That was fantastic.

I can't remember it properly...which one was that again?

The one with the old woman that has all of the flashbacks? There was an amazing amount of work that went into it for one person.

Matt Harle said:
The one with the old woman that has all of the flashbacks? There was an amazing amount of work that went into it for one person.
Oh yeah, I do remember that. It did look like a horrible amount of time went into making it to be honest.

Tony Hardy said:
Oh yeah, I do remember that. It did look like a horrible amount of time went into making it to be honest.
She worked on it all year. Made everything by herself.

Back