Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEW Zey The Mouse Test Shot No.2! Clara Cat.

Discussion in 'Animation, Motion Design & Film Making' started by doogle2020, Jan 22, 2013.

1. doogle2020

doogle2020 Member

Hi, all
    This is my new test shot, which is the best yet!!, using fimo character Clara Cat!
    Clara is seen walking into the kitchen and she picks up her mug and drops it into the sink and walks away!!
    This is smoothly run, and i changed my camera to an actual sony camcorder for better quality!!
    Hope you enjoy watching???!! :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYf7NEihCaw

2. Squiddy

Squiddy Guest

That's really cool, I love the that! How long did it take you to set up and record?

3. wac

wac Senior Member

Looks good. Stop motion requires such patience. It's no wonder that it's a dying art-form

4. doogle2020

doogle2020 Member

Hi, it took several hours to make!, it is dying out, but only because people want instant results, a quick way of making something!
    it does take a lot of patience which i don't really have!

5. Matt Harle

Matt Harle Guest

That's excellent work! I love stop motion.

6. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

It really is great! I tried stop motion while at college, once. Once was enough for me to never try it again, ever.

7. Matt Harle

Matt Harle Guest

It's very tricky, isn't it? Remember the stop motion film that was shown at the Media Production Gala, Tony? That was fantastic.

8. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

I can't remember it properly...which one was that again?

9. Matt Harle

Matt Harle Guest

The one with the old woman that has all of the flashbacks? There was an amazing amount of work that went into it for one person.

10. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

Oh yeah, I do remember that. It did look like a horrible amount of time went into making it to be honest.

11. Matt Harle

Matt Harle Guest

She worked on it all year. Made everything by herself.

12. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

That's dedication! Anyway, we stray...