Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New York :)

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Greg, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the lack of activity/posts from me on the forums, I had an awesome surprise from my gf for Christmas and was off on a surprise holiday to NY from Boxing Day to New Years Eve!! Had a fantastic time, and thought I'd share a few pics :cool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've also made a quick thread in the Photography section for a few of the more interesting landscape shots - NYC in the Snow!

:) Greg

2. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

My NY friends were shocked by the amount of snow! Its a miracle you got there and back!

3. Greg

Greg Active Member

Yeah we was very very lucky, our flight from Heathrow was the last one to JFK I think, as the 4 other flights to NY later in the day had all been cancelled, we were pushed ahead a bit to beat the snowstorm! Very strange seeing heavy snow and lightning, pretty cool though :)

Then by the time we were due to fly back they'd just about cleared the backlogs/delays/snow, so really lucky again! & in between those flights we also went upto Buffalo to see Niagara Falls with two internal 1 hour flights!!

4. Sunburn

Sunburn Active Member

hey Greg, glad you had a great time, and wow what an experience it must have been.

5. Greg

Greg Active Member

Thanks Geoff & yes was awesome if a little surreal, only found out Christmas Day morning then less than 24 hours later was on the way to Heathrow! :D

6. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

2010 was the first time I've seen lightning in a snow storm....and cool it was too.

7. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Wow how beautiful! Nice pictures mates

8. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

Ahhhh Niagara falls is amaaaaazing! Id love to go back! Cant believe the amount of snow there though!!

9. HippySunshine

HippySunshine Senior Member

Amazing pics Greg. Jealous x