• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New York :)

Greg

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the lack of activity/posts from me on the forums, I had an awesome surprise from my gf for Christmas and was off on a surprise holiday to NY from Boxing Day to New Years Eve!! Had a fantastic time, and thought I'd share a few pics :cool:

I've also made a quick thread in the Photography section for a few of the more interesting landscape shots - NYC in the Snow!

:) Greg

Greg

Yeah we was very very lucky, our flight from Heathrow was the last one to JFK I think, as the 4 other flights to NY later in the day had all been cancelled, we were pushed ahead a bit to beat the snowstorm! Very strange seeing heavy snow and lightning, pretty cool though :)

Then by the time we were due to fly back they'd just about cleared the backlogs/delays/snow, so really lucky again! & in between those flights we also went upto Buffalo to see Niagara Falls with two internal 1 hour flights!!

Greg

Thanks Geoff & yes was awesome if a little surreal, only found out Christmas Day morning then less than 24 hours later was on the way to Heathrow! :D