• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New years... birthday

Renniks

My 21st Birthday on Jan First this year
(its my birthday on jan 1st every year but 21st this year)

Suggestions on what I should do?

Would like to do something other than the usual get smashed new years eve in some random club as I've done that for the past 3 years, and that was proceeded with parties of the same style.

So anyway :) Suggestions?

C

chrismitchell

go mountain climbing and see the sunrise from the top of a mountain to see in your birthday :)

failing that throwing yourself off something high / out of a plane always goes down well :lol:

Renniks

Mountain climbing sounds interesting, the girlfriend might not be as keen of the idea of night time climbing (long lasting climbing injury)

haha :D I wanted to celebrate not commit suicide ;) (I do assume you meant with a parachute tho?! haha)

C

chrismitchell

the fun of plummeting towards earth with no way of stopping other than the ground :) always fun :D

Renniks

Never been so dont know if I would find it more stressful than fun hahaha :)

I think I'll end up just looking for last minute deals abroad :)

Renniks

UPDATE:

Booked a trip to london for New Year.
Was looking at Paris but changed our mind on the ability to do more here, without it costing so much.

Booked a midnight cruise with 3 course silver service meal & free wine & champagne, to end up under big ben at midnight for the fireworks...

Should be pretttty nice. Though I Do have to wear a evening suit...