New Website

Yes yes, there's some cool sites there. I have been doing my research but hadn't seen that Dzine blog link thanks. :D

Are those arrows on the horizontal way set up as absolute positioned divs then?

oh just noticed they've got a template :eek:

And noticed the links at the top of your netjets site and how they work, something I've not considered. bugger.

Where's that thread about print designers doing web stuff gone? :D

Levi said:
most of the arrows don't work in my firefox 3.5

Thanks for looking Levi, I'm loosing most of them just need to work out what width to place the anchor points to scroll to and what script to use to make it nice and smooth.

OK, apologies for dragging up an old thread but I've done a few more bits on our site and would appreciate your valued opinions.

We've got a selection of stock images in our gallery section as discussed above. I've struggled to sort out any kind of java script scrolling as I've not got a 'coders brain' (i believe) I'm finding it really tricky to grasp. And now I'm wondering if I should just redo it so it matches with the rest of the site. I wanted to have it scrolling by moving the mouse or clicking arrows to anchor points but smoothly and then use a 'greybox style' gallery script to enlarge the images when they're clicked. Or am I wasting my time and should stick to a vertical format with links down the right hand side as per the rest of the site.

any other thoughts in general? it's the massive canvas site in my sig

Thanks

Back