• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New to The Community.

Hey guys and girls, my name is William, you can call me Will for short :) I'm new to the forums as you can tell. I have been browsing the forums as a guest to get a feel for the community and it seems a very nice community, I think I will fit well here.

My experience in graphic design isn't of some of you great artists here, but it is of reasonable stature, I know there are rules to graphic design, rules i have yet to learn to create a good design, some diesgns look really bad, but when rules are applied to them they are transformed into something fantastic.

I hope i learn some of these rules here to put into my work to make it of higher standards.

I mainly work on photo manipulations, retouching, web designs, i do want to be good at all aspects, my main strength lys in 3d graphics, creating photo realistic models. (nod)

Thats all i really have to say :)

Greg

Hi Will,

Welcome to Design Forums, pleased you decided to take the plunge and sign-up :)
Hopefully you'll be an inspiration for other lurkers on DF! :hat:

I should ask my almost standard intro question now, do you have a portfolio up online?
Hope you enjoy DF! Cheers, Greg

Thanks for your comments, nice to have a warm welcome. I use to have a website but i took time off from design etc but im getting back into it because its something i enjoy and want to make a career out of.

So i only started this portfolio about 2-3 weeks ago, so there wont be much here yet. I also will be creating a person portfolio in the future, just need better quality work to put up first.

William-Bird's Gallery

Thanks :) and thanks for the welcome, Keith115: you said hope you enjoy and take part, what kinde of things does this community do as a community, are there challanges and such?