New T-Shirt Design Critique

lol... Thanks, it certainly has. Unfortunately not the most original but it needed to capture the market... ;)

LMFAO - that's all I'm going to say to that one... plus this :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyx6JDQCslE&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

will youtube link work for me.... and probably not something you want to watch at work :)

that's what that reminds me of so not sure if that's good or not....

WTF!? lol that is weird... I'm not sure thats a good thing either now i've actually watched that... :/

Anything constructive anyone...?

Rogue said:
WTF!? lol that is weird... I'm not sure thats a good thing either now i've actually watched that... :/

Anything constructive anyone...?

Not sure about the yellow glasses or it could be due to the blue/green pair at the bottom are a bit too dull in comparison. Something about those 2 just aren't sitting quite right for me personally.

I think you've hit the nail on the head in terms of your Napa demographic if that's what you're after. You could also go for the cheap nasty doner kebab as an alternative. If you want more inspiration watch the Inbetweeners Movie. Any reference from that and you're gold.

Cool, thanks for the feedback... I have seen the Inbetweeners movie yes, & very good idea thanks..

Levi - I agree, they don't have that "neon" look. I'll have go at changing it & posting the results..

Back