Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Style Video - Google Street View Style while watching video!

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by CSparkes, Nov 10, 2009.

1. CSparkes

CSparkes Senior Member

Had seen this on a Red Bull promo but now seems to be going that one stage further!

yellowBird Showcase

2. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

3. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

I love it!!
  4. designium

designium Member

dam great :D my pc crap pc almost died because of this vid :D ROFL really amazing
  5. Greg

Greg Active Member

(Where do you keep finding out about all these latest photography/filming techniques? :))
  6. CSparkes

CSparkes Senior Member

They just seem to keep poping up in line of work at the moment. Its more the Action sports stuff i do and this is where we are wanting to do some filming, camera work that is different to the norm.
  7. Greg

Greg Active Member

Cool, and yes can imagine these techniques working really well for sports videos!
  8. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I remember the motion control/freeze frame/bullet time things that show up at the x games, its just amazing!
  9. Anon.

Anon. Senior Member

Wow! that's pretty cool!!

Are you into snowboarding at all Craig? You should check out Quicksilvers movie "That's It That's All" - Biggest budget extreme sports film made. There's nothing really ground breaking cinematography wise but it's a hell of a film.

I wanted to see X-Games 3D Apple - Trailers - ESPN X Games 3D: The Movie
  10. CSparkes

CSparkes Senior Member

11. Anon.

Anon. Senior Member

Yeah, The scenic helicopter shots from That’s It always gets me itching to get back out there. I’ll check out Pony Tale, nice one.

That Flexifiol vid was sweet. Those sequence shots are cool!