New Sticker Designs Needed

Hi - We're a label printing company based in Haywards Heath, Sussex and have a need for some new designs to be created for us. We sell a wide range of stickers on eBay and Amazon on a variety of themes, existing designs sell very well but without a designer we've been limited to stock images sourced via the web. We'd offer some input on the themes/types of stickers we'd like but there's freedom for the prospective designer to be independent in what they create. The individual we have had in mind is probably a student who is looking to build a portfolio of design work.

I hope theres some financial compensation involved in this because if not that's really unfair for the person doing the designs and they might as well go on one of the crowdsourcing sites (which most of us hate on here) to build their portfolio....

If I don't get a reply regarding financial compensation I'll delete this thread because we believe a designer should be fairly compensated for their time and work.

Hello - Yes it would be a paid role. I'd seen the disclaimer in the forum menu about paying jobs only so thought I didn't need to state it in the thread.

Back