• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New Site Testers and Contributors

Just wondering if there are any DF members wanting to get involved in a little project of mine :) I really need people who have complaints about the news and want to complain about things generally LOL :) odd request I know :)

If anyone's interested, can you PM me or let me know through this thread so I can contact you about it and see if you would like to be involved :)

Here we bloody go again.

More people wanting stuff, wanting me to what? Complain? Why should i complain? I'm sick of complaining. I complain about this, i complain about that, now you're on here wanting me to complain? Complain for free? On the internet? For free? We'll i'm not bloody having it. I need to speak to someone. Do you have a manager? A supervisor? A line manager? An address i can put my complaint in writing too? An email ddress? Not that anyone actually reads that, thats another thing, who actually decides when a complaint is a complaint or just a nuisance?