Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Site Testers and Contributors

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by chrismitchell, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Just wondering if there are any DF members wanting to get involved in a little project of mine :) I really need people who have complaints about the news and want to complain about things generally LOL :) odd request I know :)

If anyone's interested, can you PM me or let me know through this thread so I can contact you about it and see if you would like to be involved :)

2. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

I don't have complaints about the news :) But like complaining, so if no-one else steps up :)

3. Sent you a message Mark :)

4. Mark Alexander

Mark Alexander Senior Member

Maybe interested, depends what it involves and how much time it'd take up, feel free to send me more info though.

5. Sent the message to you too Mark :) :lol: Strange feeling of Deja Vu :lol:

6. Mark Alexander

Mark Alexander Senior Member

Hm, I might contribute, if I think of something to talk about :p

7. rossnorthernunion

rossnorthernunion Senior Member

God.

Here we bloody go again.

More people wanting stuff, wanting me to what? Complain? Why should i complain? I'm sick of complaining. I complain about this, i complain about that, now you're on here wanting me to complain? Complain for free? On the internet? For free? We'll i'm not bloody having it. I need to speak to someone. Do you have a manager? A supervisor? A line manager? An address i can put my complaint in writing too? An email ddress? Not that anyone actually reads that, thats another thing, who actually decides when a complaint is a complaint or just a nuisance?

Pa'h.

8. rossnorthernunion

rossnorthernunion Senior Member

Is that good enough?

9. close Ross :p :lol:

10. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Just send me the PM... you know you want to :eek:

11. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Complaining?

12. yes Mike :) something we as a nation seem to be very good at :lol: interested?

13. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

I'll help if I can Chris, I'm good at queueing too if that helps :up:

14. queueing always helps Tom :) i'll send the info to you in a PM :)