New site now live - Spread the good word!

MarcusMcCabe

Hi All!

I am freelance designer relocating to Sydney in late September. My new site MMC went live today and I thought I'd introduce myself. If you know of anyone in Sydney who might have a use for my skills or if you own a studio and would like me to pop in and go through my folio get in touch.

Any feedback (good or bad) is appreciated.

Also if you know of anyone interested in my work please pass on a link, tweet it or whatever you'd like.

Cheers,

Marcus

no offence here but we'd likely pass the work on to regulars before basically a new poster.... so post more and join in :)

Site looks nice, work is also nice, but is it all your own, or did you work with a creative director, art worker, design team at Uniform?

It's misleading as many will think this is all your own work.

It is all my own work over 5 years at a great studio. I was the senior designer / lead on every project. I followed through from concept to execution, artwork and all. I worked alongside a brilliant Creative Director who was involved in every project along the way overseeing and bouncing ideas to n fro. Anything outside of my skillset (web, animation, event management, 3D Viz) was either undertaken inhouse by other members
of the team or outsourced, but art directed by myself, this is the norm.

I don't put my name to work i don't have ownership of. It's all my own work.

Thanks for taking a look,

Marcus

I'm sorry 4 and a half years then if you want me to be more specific.

Thanks for taking such a close interest in my site.

No problem, I don't have much else to fill my days with now that I've eloped to Australia to look in your windows and watch you make sandwiches

Good luck with your move, it is pretty nice out there! You've got some nice work - I see you get to work with clients that have a decent budget!!

I'd get ringing up all of the studios in Sydney if you haven't already!

Back