new site: LoveDsgn (invites available!)

dbushell

Hi guys, I've recently launched a new site called LoveDsgn. I think you'll like it! And I'd be grateful for feedback and ideas.

Visit LoveDsgn

What makes this different from other ‘social portfolio’ websites is that LoveDsgn actively encourages constructive feedback. The focus is on typography and writing on creativity (you can showcase your articles too). Ultimately the site is curated by the members and they’ll dictate the content and features to come.

The site is a work in progress and new features will arrive as it grows.

If anyone would like an invite just let me know I'll hook you up :)

I'm impressed, this is potentially a massive undertaking. Are you doing this on your own?

Im in, and thanks for your help earlier today dave. The website looks spot on, although I made the effort to win an invite on twitter yday, I wouldnt have bothered if i knew you would be hooking us DF'ers up! haha!
I look forward to seeing the site grow!
________
LIVE SEX WEBSHOWS

Thanks man, yeah at the moment it's just me. It seems to be growing very fast so I'll see how it evolves and what features are requested and go from there. The first big hurdle is cleared though!

@davewill ha no worries :) Invites are just a way to scale slowly and drum up a bit of interest, anyone passionate about design is welcome.

Hi Dave,

I've been enjoying your site for a few weeks, I haven't participated yet, but I look forward to getting involved soon enough.

I have a few invites too, if anyone is interested. PM me.

Same, got 2 invites available :)

Just posted some work, but mainly been checking out other people's stuff :)

Applied for an invite but a spare one would be appreciated of someone here?

harry at csswizardry dot com is the email address. Many thanks :D

Ha looks like you got a few then Harry :)

Everyone gets 1 invite to give away when they join. More go out periodically and if you can't find one just fill in the form. If you enjoy the site be sure to leave comments and click the "love" button! I'm looking for features to make the site more engaging and unique over the next few months.

Back