New Site Finally Done isoPrint

isoPrint

So I hadn't been around much over the past month on the forum as we have been working on our new site it's not completely finished few issues to be resolved etc better slider images to go in but let me know what use think.

We changed the whole CMS etc.

https://national-print.com/

Iain

Liking the site mate :thumb: and just watching your video about Layer Masks...who made that? Pissing myself laughing, the commentary / swearing is hysterical although you might want to flag it up as not very serious, not sure how business users would take it

Hahaha was my self mate was doing it for a few guys who didn't quite understand the use of layer masks in class yeh I forgot I had a slight spell of non appropriate language I'll stick a warning on it lol.

But in all honesty who doesn't swear Photoshop doesn't do what you want it to do lol!

Mate I totally agree but you can just imagine some up themselves business type sitting there watching and muttering "well I never, tsk!" lol

i dont wanna sound mean, but im not so into it. for a print company website i would expect colour in the design and look, to me the front page is over crowded with slideshows. and it took me about 1 minute to load the main slideshow (and im on a 54mb connection) without a doubt change the main slider images to something sexy looking with colour, because you want to grab the viewer with look and style alone, before they view your prices. perhaps look at small colour changes like in the navbar from grey to a colour? or even only colour in the subnavs. i dont understand why the background is wooden planks either. your logo on the site at the moment doesnt fit into the look of the site either, the shopping system layout is good and solid though which is good.

im really sorry if ive came across harsh here,

please dont hate me!

Hey guys just seen this ill look into the changes, slider images are still to be done they were just quick ones up there that need to be, we do have a new logo getting done also :)

Regarding the loading issue not really had anyone bar your self with a loading issue seems to be ok here :s

Hey guys just seen this ill look into the changes, slider images are still to be done they were just quick ones up there that need to be, we do have a new logo getting done also :)

Regarding the loading issue not really had anyone bar your self with a loading issue seems to be ok here :s

ignore that about the loading issue it was my cache it was full and was taking time to load haha :D looking forward to seeing what your updates will look like :)

Yea I got a little worried when you said about loading issues haha as we had a dedicated server on a 100gb line.

Yea I've already changed the nav bar colour, New background is being made the logo is the difficult one I'm unsure what I want it to be like serios lack of creativity within me lately.

Back