New promo website live - Flexifoil Ion Four

Ooooohhhh ion4... I want one :(

its a pretty typical flexi mini site - Two things anoy me,

1: Please tell me those arn't flames on the kite? I hate flame graphics - reminds me of a cross of pimp my ride and madhouse shirts.

2: the flexifoil branding is just dumped ontop of the design, the rest of the site flows and makes sense but that doesnt. why does it need a red background? couldnt it be worked into the site in someway? perhaps reinforced within the actuall background image.

Can you blag me one from flexi? :p

Hi Craig,

Like the overall concept, agree with Brendan and Glen above on point two, although that may be down to branding guidelines? If it isn't, think it would look much stronger and in-keeping without the red background. Other small thing I thought of was I'm not sure if the glossy effect on the 4 buttons matches with the rest of the design style, perhaps try them with a rough effect to continue the style?

HTH
Greg

Sadly the red is branding and will match the main website when that is completed in next few weeks!

The buttons were varied between rough and clean, and we felt clean stood out better.

I cant take credit for the design, just the design brief & coding of it.

Working with inhouse designer that is based in SA.

I think the graphic design work there is amazing. Biggest problem for me was i didn't know at quick glance what the site was about, maybe the video would sort that.

Andy - Its a minisite promoting one product "Flexifoil Ion 4" I understand what you mean but hopefully you or an anyother ill-informed (not meant as an insult) users would land on the main flexi website and not this one, If that makes sense?

Back